Electrophoresis depicts the migration of a charged molecule affected by electric field. The rate of movement of molecule relies upon the quality of the field, on the net charge size and state of the particles and furthermore on the ionic quality, consistency and temperature of medium in which the atoms are moving. As a diagnostic device, electrophoresis is direct, quick and exceedingly delicate. It is used logically to think the properties of a singular charged animal types and as a partition system.
Kinds of electrophoresis-
• Routine electrophoresis.
• High determination electrophoresis.
• Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
• Capillary electrophoresis.
• Affinity electrophoresis.
• Isoelectric focusing.
• Immunochemical electrophoresis.
• Two-dimensional electrophoresis.
• Pulsed field electrophoresis.